amy in red
1) problems. there are many problems.
2) most of these problems we can't do anything about.
3) hey i get blamed somehow. oh, i start blaming others. hey these are problems!
4) i swear to god i'm doing the best i can. or, at least, i seem to think i am.
5) i don't know how it all happens, but eventually some of the problems can move toward solution. i can be thankful to everybody whom i don't know about who can help solve a problem!
(i should write a whole Wittgenstein parody about it, right? oh, right, sorry W. is so much about language and not problems, problems, problems.)