reebok
u24 A child died from lead poisoning in America after apparently swallowing a link from a Reebok charm bracelet.

Thousands of the heart-shaped charm bracelets have been given away free by the sportswear firm with purchases of childrenís footwear in the USA, UK and Ireland.



tragically, I find that fucking hilarious.
060324
...
or perhaps fuck, I find that tragically hilarious 060324
...
or perhaps fuck that hilarity, I find tragedy 060324
...
or perhaps find tragedy in hilarious fucking 060324
...
or perhaps find that tragically hilarous fucking 060324
what's it to you?
who go
blather
from